Discover Effective Hair Restoration Treatments for Hair Loss in London
The London Hair Loss Clinic is one of London’s leading aesthetic surgery and hair restoration centres, located in prestigious Harley Street. Led by one of the world’s foremost experts in hair loss treatments, Dr Stefano Cotrufo, our scientifically formulated and clinically proven treatments are at the cutting edge of hair restoration techniques.
We intimately understand how hair loss can have a tremendous psychological impact on your life. Our hair restoration treatment does more than provide you with a naturally growing full head of hair; it helps to return your self-esteem and confidence.
With a personalised and effective treatment, we create the most ideal conditions for the successful remedy of hair loss conditions, including: advanced procedures, state-of-the-art equipment, a highly experienced surgeon and a professional service.
Our range of hair loss treatments include:
- Hair transplantations – using the latest modern equipment and advanced microsurgery techniques we can permanently treat all kinds of hair conditions in a single session. You can once again feel confident about your looks.
- Genetic tests – With advanced genetic testing methods we can identify patients with the genetic predisposition for hair loss, determining the very best preventative treatment.
- Non-invasive medicines – with the latest medications we can stop or slow the progression of hair loss and the accompanying signs of ageing. Depending on your diagnosis these treatments can either delay or avoid surgery.
Receive treatment for hair loss with a warm and friendly service
At the London Hair Loss Clinic, we not only provide you with safe and successful treatments, we also combine it with world-class standards of service. We know talk is cheap, so these are not empty words on a website. Making sure your time with us is comfortable, easy and effective means something very important to us and very real to you:
- Receive a prompt, courteous and discreet service at all times
- You treatment plan is custom designed for you, to maximise success
- Your assessment, treatment and follow up will be one-on-one with your surgeon, Dr Cotrufo
- You will receive a courtesy call the day before your treatment to make sure you’re relaxed and informed
- Access the latest entertainment equipment to make your time with us as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Introducing leading micro-surgeon and hair loss specialist, Dr Stefano Cotrufo
Dr Stefano Cotrufo is an internationally boarded plastic surgeon. He has developed a personal interest and professional focus in microsurgery through reconstructive surgery of the face and breast. Dr Cotrufo has international surgical experience and has been a senior micro-surgeon for over 10 years.
He has a real passion for helping people suffering from hair loss is present, so we thought it would be best for you to hear from him in his own words.
“Welcome to the London Hair Loss Clinic. I have always been attracted by the analysis of facial aesthetics and the progression of aging and I believe our hair is a vital part of how good we look and feel. I believe that hair loss produces the most dramatic change in the way we look; this phenomenon has an even stronger impact when it affects younger patients. In fact, hair loss is often the first sign of aging.
Modern techniques and technologies allow us to produce outstanding results and create a unique hair restoration plan for each patient. Careful assessment of every detail – such as shape of the head, expression of the face and hairstyle desired – allow me to design a perfect surgical treatment plan.
My experience in microsurgery applied in reconstructive and aesthetic surgery allows me to utilise all the essential and most advanced techniques and deliver the amazing results you can see on this website.
I look forward to seeing you soon at our Harley Street clinic.”
Dr Stefano Cotrufo
Explore our website and you’ll find all the key information you need. If you have a question please call us to arrange a consultation or complete the on-line self assessment. If there is something you can’t find on our website, please don’t hesitate to call us today.